This is to announce the Shehaqua Fall Festival on September 23rd - 25th. Take a break from school or work, come on Friday night, and have a weekend full of fun and internal refreshment! Here's an outline of the schedule:
- Friday night
- No dinner (no time to cook after setting up)
- 7:00 pm - Campfire, s'mores and entertainment
- Internal guidance
- Watermelon eating contest
- Candle dipping
- Pumpkin painting and carving
- Harvest feast (dinner)
- Potluck Desserts
- LIVE BAND
- Country music
- Country dancing, including square dance
- Everyone dress up!
- Internal morning
- Close down
Don't forget to bring:
- POTLUCK DESSERT: Bring your most amazing, favorite, scrumptious homemade dessert to share with everyone!
- DRESS UP FOR HOEDOWN: Country attire (plaid shirts, long skirts, boots, hats, handkerchief, suspenders, etc :). Bring some to spare to share!
- Knives for pumpkin carving (if you want to take part in it).
Registration is open. Please register at our registration system. Early bird prices are $40 / person, and 50% off for children 8 and younger. The maximum family price is $125 - immediate families only. Prices will be raised to $50 / person and $150 max / family after September 18th.