There are four possible activity tracks a person can take:
- Home Base - stay at Shehaqua, no rafting or paintball
- Rafting and Paintballing. Ages 12 and up only. Wetsuits, paintball equipment, and paint provided.
- Rafting and another exciting Shehaqua activity instead of paintball. Ages 12 and up only for rafting. Wetsuits provided.
- Family Rafting trip. A tamer rafting trip for children 4 and up. A parent MUST come along. Wetsuits provided.
New pricing deal: If you bring a friend who has never been to a Shehaqua Family program, you get 10% off. Also, anyone who hasn't been to a Shehaqua Family program gets 10% off. Email the Registrar for more details and to get this deal.
The family maximum is the max total price a family has to pay for the Home Base program. It does not apply to rafting / paintball prices. Immediate (nuclear) families only. You also need to email the Registrar to get this deal.
Here are the EARLY BIRD prices for each of these activities:
|ages 0-3||ages 4-5||ages 6-11||12 and up||Family maximum|
|Rafting and Paintball||—||—||—||$115||—|
|Rafting & Other Activity||—||—||—||$115||—|
There are two deadlines you need to watch out for:
- April 22: Early bird price ends. All attendee prices go up by $10 after April 22, except the home base price for children 5 and under. And the family maximum for the home base weekend goes up to $150.
- May 6: You cannot register after May 6 for any trip that includes rafting.
You must pay by April 22 to get the early bird price, and pay by May 6 to be considered registered for rafting. Also, there will be no refunds after May 6.