Registration has been closed.If you still wish to attend Week 2, please speak to Laura Herbers when you arrive at Camp and she will help you register on paper.
This year, we have a new system for registering for Camp. To register, follow these instructions:
- Fill out the appropriate form for the program you want to attend:
- Click here to register for Week 1 (July 22 - July 27)
- Click here to register for Week 2 (July 29 - August 3)
- Note that Adopted Children are to be registered by the Adopting Family, under their registration, instead of being registered by their own family and then connected with the adopting family's registration.
- Fill out a Medical Form for each attending child below the age of 18. Click here for the Medical Form.
- In case you need to edit your registration after submitting it, you will be sent an email with a link you can use to make changes or add attendees.
- Follow the instructions in your invoice email to pay online via credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
If you are accepting a request to adopt another family's child:
- Arrange with the adoptee's family first to adopt their child for the week and decide who will register the adopted child
- If you are registering the adopted child yourself, include them on your registration.
- In the comments for that child, please specify the adoptee's parent and their email.
- If you specify the adoptee's parent's email, we will send the invoice to that parent for the cost. If you do not specify their email, we will have to send you an invoice with the full cost of the adoption.
If you are requesting a child to be adopted:
- Find and arrange a family to adopt your child for Family Camp by talking directly with the adopting family.
- Register up to two of your children who are seeking adopting families.
- In the comments for that child, specify the family you have arranged to adopt each child.
- You will receive an online invoice for the cost of your adopted child.
If you need help with this, contact the registrar, Laura Herbers, and she will help you arrange the adoption and invoices.
See who's attending
These two Google Sheets contain lists of attendees registered for each week of Family Camp:
Who should I see when I arrive?
When you arrive at Camp, first see the Registrar for Family Camp in the summer at the Camp Office, and for the Spring Gathering and Harvest Festival in the Dining Hall. He will be handling the check-in process as well as cabin locations.