To register, follow these instructions:
- Fill out the appropriate form for the program you want to attend. You can pay by credit card at the end:
- Adopted (chaperoned) Children may be registered separately or together with the chaperone family. There must be 2 chaperones for each adopted child.
- If you're attending Week 1 or Week 2, fill out a Medical Form for each attending child below the age of 18. Click here for the Medical Form.
- In case you need to edit your registration after submitting it, you will have the opportunity to create an account and sign back in to modify your registration.
- On our new registration platform, you will have the ability to pay right away or pre-register and pay later.
- When applying for the Family Maximum registration, be sure to confirm that you are only registering parents and their immediate children or else we will need to re-do your registration.
Instructions for "adopting" children.
If you are accepting a request to adopt another family's child:
- Arrange with the adoptee's family first to adopt their child for the week and decide who will register the adopted child.
- If you are registering the adopted child yourself, include them on your registration and specify the chaperoning individuals in your family who will look after this child.
- If you register an adopted child yourself, please write down their parent’s name and email in the comments section at the bottom.
If you are requesting a child to be adopted:
- Find and arrange a family to adopt your child for Family Camp by talking directly with the adopting family.
- Register your children. No more than two children can be adopted by the same family.
- In the appropriate section of registration for that child, specify the two chaperones in the family have arranged to adopt each child.
- You may pay for this child’s registration directly online. The registrar may reach out if there are any questions or clarifications with regards to adoption arrangements with the other family.
If you need help with this, contact the registrar, Laura Herbers, and she will help you arrange the adoption and invoices.
See who's attending
Who should I see when I arrive?
When you arrive at Camp, first see the Registrar for Family Camp in the summer at the Camp Office, and for the Spring Gathering and Harvest Festival in the Dining Hall. She will be handling the check-in process as well as cabin locations.