Shehaqua Family Winter Retreat: Camp Innabah
10am December 29, 2013 - 3pm January 1, 2014
The 2013 - 2014 Shehaqua Winter Retreat will be held at Camp Innabah. Join us for 4 days packed with joy. Led by Yung Chia.
As usual, if you only want to join us on Jan. 1 for the New Year's celebration, you're more than welcome. Suggested donation is $10 per person or $40 per family. There will be a potluck lunch.
What to Bring
This is, of course, not an exhaustive list, only the commonly forgotten items.
- Layered outdoor clothing, including a warm jacket. There are several walking trails and there will be outdoor activities.
- Sleeping bag or blankets
- Towel, shampoo and soap for showers
- Gym clothes for the indoor gym
- Notebooks and pens
Fees must be paid in full before the deadline to keep the price.
|Attendees 13 and up||Children 7 - 12||Children 3 - 6||Children 2 and under|
|Pay by Dec. 8||$125||$100||$30||$5|
|Dec. 9 — Dec. 22||$145||$120||$50||$5|
|After Dec. 22 and Walk-in||$160||$135||$65||$5|
If you plan to come for only part of the time, please email Haydee Ching, the registrar, and let her know exactly when you are coming. She will tell you how much to pay.
"Adoptions" are required for any child 14 and under which are coming without a parent. There is no additional fee for an adoption.
A limited amount of financial aid is available to families who are unable to pay this amount.
New This Year: Sleep at the Comfort Inn instead of Innabah
Couples or families who wish to sleep in same room (not always possible at Innabah) can choose to stay off-site from the retreat: We recommend staying at the Comfort Inn and Suites (2.5 stars) in Pottstown, only 10 minutes north of Camp Innabah.
There will be a separate "Staying at Hotel" pricing (for meals and activities) if you are sleeping off-site.
|Attendees 13 and up||Children 3 - 12||Children 2 and under|
|Pay by Dec. 8||$45||$30||$5|
|Dec. 9 — Dec. 22||$65||$50||$5|
|After Dec. 22 and Walk-in||$80||$65||$5|
To make a reservation with the Comfort Inn and Suites:
- Go to www.priceline.com
- Click on "Express Deals"
- Enter "Pottstown, PA" as destination, check-in 12/29, check-out 1/1, then click "Search Express Deals"
- Scroll down until you see the "Pottstown, 2.5 Star, $41" deal and click on "Choose". The hotel name is not revealed until after you book, but we have confirmed that it is the Comfort Inn and Suites.
- Enter required payment information, and you are good to go. Price subject to increase, so book early.
Please note that any reservation you make is between you and the Comfort Inn, and that Shehaqua is not a part of this contract.
Lobby area of Pottstown Comfort Inn and Suites
Camp Innabah is located about 40 miles Northwest of Philadelphia. Directions to Camp Innabah.